The Center at Park West is looking for a full time, part time or PRN COTA to join their therapy team!
Pay is dependent on experience of candidate.
COTA – Why Join Our Team?
· We offer beautiful, new, state of the art facilities
· Physician driven care plans designed to maximize the quality of care
· We offer an environment that encourages team involvement and fosters new ideas
· Student loan forgiveness programs may be available for qualified individuals
· Relocation packages and sign-on bonuses available for qualified candidates
· Excellent pay
· 401k matching
· Medical, dental, vision, along with the other ancillary benefits
COTA – Job Description:
The primary purpose of a Certified Occupational Therapists Assistant is to plan, organize, develop and direct our facility’s Physical/Occupational Therapy Services in accordance with applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines, regulations to assure that the highest degree of quality care can be maintained at all times.
COTA – Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Meet with administration, medical and nursing staff, as well as other related departments in planning therapy services-to include patients and family
· Assist in developing, implementing and coordinating patient care plans for individual patients in coordination and conjunction with the patients assessment
· Brief patient of procedures involved in physical therapy and prepare necessary equipment-reassure patient before and during therapy treatment
· Determine proper equipment usage, application and body position, make adjustments when necessary in the administration of physical therapy treatments
· Recommend modifications of changes in the patient’s therapy program based on evaluation of progress
· Ensure that all therapy notes are informative, descriptive and follow Company’s policy and procedures
COTA – Education/Certifications:
· Associate’s Degree in Occupational Therapy and have current license or be license-eligible in the state of Colorado
COTA – Experience and Specific Requirements:
· Should have as a minimum, 1 years’ experience in a skilled nursing facility
· Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test
The Center at Park West serves patients needing physical rehabilitation and/or complex nursing care. Our highly qualified, caring staff provide care in a beautiful, hotel-like atmosphere to help our patients achieve strength and functionality. Skilled-nursing care, family involvement, psychological care and discharge planning complement a well-rounded, individualized program and encourage each patient’s transition to their highest functional level. With state-of-the-art equipment and unparalleled comfort and amenities, our physician-driven care plan is designed to maximize the quality of our care.