The Center at Park West is looking for a part time housekeeper to join the team! This is currently part time, but could move to full time hours quickly. Need to be able to work Tuesday-Saturday.
Our Centers serve patients needing physical rehabilitation and/or complex nursing care. Our highly qualified, caring staff provides care in a beautiful, hotel like atmosphere to help our patients to achieve strength and functionality. Skilled-nursing care, family involvement, psychological care and discharge planning complement a well-rounded, individualized program and encourages each patient’s transition to their highest functional level. With state of the art equipment and unparalleled comfort and amenities, our physician-driven care plan is designed to maximize the quality of our care.
The primary responsibility of the Housekeeping staff is to maintain the beautiful Center at Park West building in its new pristine state.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mop and disinfect floors, beds, restrooms, bathrooms
- Wipe down walls, phones, work stations
- Vacuum, remove trash, dust
- Clean dining room
- Clean patient’s room on a daily basis occupied and unoccupied
- Will occasionally have to wear PPE and clean/disinfect areas that have been contaminated with bodily fluids
High School diploma or GED
Experience and Specific Requirements:
- Should have at least 1 year housekeeping experience in a skilled care facility (preferred)
- Must be able take instruction and follow directions
- Must be a self-starter and can work as a team or independently
- Must have good communication skills and be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Must be able to bend, reach, stoop, lift minimum of 15 lbs, and crawl
Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test