The Center at Park West is looking for nurses to join their nursing team! Currently have night shift openings (6PM-6AM) and day shift openings (6AM-6PM). Full time and PRN positions.
$5000 Sign on bonus for full-time employees!
The Center at Park West is a skilled nursing facility that serves patients needing physical rehabilitation and/or complex nursing care. Our highly qualified, caring staff provides care in a beautiful, hotel like atmosphere to help our patients achieve strength and functionality. Skilled-nursing care, family involvement, psychological care and discharge planning complement a well-rounded, individualized program and encourages each patient’s transition to their highest functional level. With state of the art equipment and unparalleled comfort and amenities, our physician-driven care plan is designed to maximize the quality of our care.
LPN – Why Join Our Team?
- We offer beautiful, new, state of the art facilities
- Physician driven care plans designed to maximize the quality of care
- We offer an environment that encourages team involvement and fosters new ideas
- Relocation packages and sign-on bonuses available for qualified candidates, please inquire within
- Excellent pay
- 401k matching
- Medical, dental, vision, along with the other ancillary benefits
LPN – Job Summary: The Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents. Such care must be delivered in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services designee
LPN – Essential Job Functions:
- Inform nursing personnel of new admissions, their expected time of arrival, room assignment and any other pertinent information to prepare for arrival
- Ensure that rooms are ready for new admissions-work closely with the C.N.A team to make every new admission feel comfortable and welcomed
- Communicate with physicians, care team, residents and family members effectively
- Requisition and arrange for diagnostic and therapeutic services, as ordered by the physician, and in accordance with established procedures
- Notify the proper staff, personnel and agencies when the resident is involved in an accident or incident
- Carry out restorative and rehabilitative programs, to include self-help and care.
- Answer call lights and assists residents in a timely manner
- Administer services within the applicable scope of the LPN/LVN nursing practice
- Ensure resident is following dietary allowances. Report problem areas to the Nurse Supervisor and Dietary Supervisor
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as appropriate
- Assist in arranging transportation for residents as appropriate
- Be familiar with the rights of residents in a skilled nursing facility and act in a manner consistent with and respectful of those rights
- Maintain Relias training and in-service requirements
- Follow drug administration protocol, to include the disposal of drugs as required, and in accordance with established procedures
- Perform charting duties as required and in accordance with established charting and documentation policies and procedures and applicable state and federal regulations
- Assist in planning the nursing services portion of the resident’s discharge plan as appropriate
- Chart nurses’ notes in professional and appropriate manner that timely, accurately and thoroughly reflects the care provided to the resident, as well as the resident’s response to the care
- Review care plans daily to verify that appropriate care is being rendered. Communicate to the Care Team when necessary
LPN – Education
Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program
LPN – Specific Requirements
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN/LVN in this state-must report any situations that may arise in which the license could be effected
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test
Please stop by our office at
3727 Parker Blvd. Pueblo, CO 81008
Phone Number: 715-514-7804 (Executive Director)