The Center at Park West is a skilled nursing facility that serves patients needing physical rehabilitation and/or complex nursing care. Our highly qualified, caring staff provides care in a beautiful, hotel like atmosphere to help our patients achieve strength and functionality. Skilled-nursing care, family involvement, psychological care and discharge planning complement a well-rounded, individualized program and encourages each patient’s transition to their highest functional level. With state of the art equipment and unparalleled comfort and amenities, our physician-driven care plan is designed to maximize the quality of our care.
Currently, The Center at Park West is looking for full time, part time, and PRN Occupational Therapists. We offer flexible schedules, great benefits, PTO, and a 401K matching program.
Stop by for a tour and to apply
We are located at 3727 Parker Blvd.
Pueblo, CO 81008
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program in Occupational Therapy
- Must hold current and active Colorado State license
- Current CPR Certification
- Two years’ experience in Skilled Nursing Facility care or related setting preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- New Grads welcome
Equal Opportunity Employer
- The Center at Park West will not discriminate against the candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference, disability, political belief, veteran status, age or any other status protected by law.